2. Intellectual property and usage rights
We inform you and you agree that the Website is our intellectual property and is managed by us. Information, graphic, audio, video, photo and other means of filling the Website and the materials that are placed on the Website are our intellectual property or the property of right holders, who have granted us the right to place these materials on the Website.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, associated, exclusive rights to corporate names, trade names, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual rights in all materials or content of the Website belong to us or to our partners.
We provide you a restricted, personal, non-transferable, revocable license to access our Website and its materials, which cannot be sublicensed. The Website and the materials on it are designed exclusively for your non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website or the materials on it is prohibited without our prior written permission. You agree not to perform any, all or several of such actions as copying, reproduction, transfer, distribution, sale, commercial use, amendment, reprocessing or creation of derivative materials from the materials and the content of the Website. Performance of such actions as pertaining to the Website and its materials is unlawful and may be entail liability pursuant to governing law. This restriction does not apply to your messages and announcements on the Website.
3. Governing law
4. Personal information
The information that we collect about you depends on how you use the opportunities that our Website provides.
We can obtain the following personal information:
- Personal information that correlates with you as an individual, including your personal data such as your name, home address or e-mail address, telephone number and other detailed information that you volunteer about yourself when you register on the Website or when you use the Services, send us a letter or agree to receive electronic messages from our Website or upon other interaction with us.
- Data that are automatically transferred to the Website when it is used with the help of software that is installed on your user device, including your IP address, geographic location, information about your browser or other program, with which you access the Website, the technical characteristics of the equipment and software that you use as a user, the date and duration of use of the Website, the pages you view, the website address from which you arrived at our Website, details of cookies files and other such information that does not enable us to identify you.
5. Purposes of processing personal information
We process the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify, authorize and authenticate you as a user of our Website;
- To communicate with you, including the sending of notices and information that relates to the Services or on amendments to our policies, and to process your inquiries and applications;
- To inform you about our products and services or about the products and services of our partners or to provide you with information, allowing for your actions on the Website that we believe will be of particular interest to you. You also allow us to take your individual preferences into account and to provide you with a higher level of service. In particular, we may send you invitations to attend presentations and other events that we hold individually or in collaboration with our partners.
- To perform statistic and similar research based on anonymous or depersonalized information;
- For recognition, study, and prevention of actions that may violate our policies or be unlawful.
6. Conditions governing the processing of personal information and its transfer to others
We preserve the confidentiality of your personal information.
We will not transfer your personal details to others, except for in a limited number of circumstances, including the following:
- When you consent to our performing other actions, such as when you permit us to provide your personal information to other websites;
- When the transfer of personal information is stipulated under governing law as part of a legally established procedure or pursuant to a judicial decision.
7. Processing personal information using cookies
We apply cookies to remember users who visit our Website and to save their personal preferences and settings, to provide them personalized Services, for targeted advertising that is shown to users, for statistical and research purposes, for security, and to improve the Website and the Services based on user preferences.
8. Steps taken to protect personal information
We take the organizational and technical steps that we deem necessary and sufficient to ensure the protection of your personal information from unlawful or random access, destruction, blocking, copying, copying, distribution, and from other unlawful actions of other persons as regards your personal information. From time to time we shall review our procedures pertaining to the security of personal information and we shall select new technologies and methods that are suitable for this purpose. Nevertheless, even when using the most state-of-the-art technologies, no website can be completely secure.
In those improbable instances when we believe that the security of the personal information we have received may not be observed, we may inform you of such a development of events. If such a notification is justified, we shall apply every effort to inform you of this effect as soon as possible, allowing for the given circumstances.